Students till date
Types of Courses
Add on | Certificate | Value added courses
- Brochure of Add on course travel &Tourism (03.06.2023 to 13.06.2023)
- Literary Theory and Criticism: From Plato to Bakhtin (28.03.2023 - 01.04.2023)
- Add on course routine (28.03.2023 - 01.04.2023)
- Digital Literacy course (20.03.2023)
- Flyer add-on course (06.03.2023)
- Notice for add-on course (07.02.2023)
- Yoga certificate course (16.12.2022)
- Taekwondo training Programme (05.12.2022)
Find out why students love Kandra Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidhyalaya Schedule your Personal Tour today.
We aim to provide our students with an education that prepares them for lifelong learning and success in a rapidly changing world. To achieve this, we prioritize experiential learning, interdisciplinary inquiry, and the integration of theory and practice. We believe that by engaging in research, internships, community service, and other forms of experiential education, our students will develop the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to make meaningful contributions to society.