Students till date
Types of Courses
Rules & Regulations
There are certain general instructions which are given to the students regarding the conduct and discipline. These instructions are as follows:
- Students must not enter or leave the class without the permission of the teacher when the class commences and continues.
- During the classand after periodic break students must not indulge in noisy or disorderly conduct within and outside the classroom. They must not wander about in the corridors so as to disturb the class work.
- Students must behave courteously with the members of the staff and their fellow students both inside and outside the college.
- Admission to Principal’s room without permission is prohibited. This is also applicable for the Teachers’ Room.
- Instructions issued from time to time by the Principal must be duly obeyed. Otherwise, the authorities are entitled to take appropriate steps.
- Students should not indulge in malpractice of disfiguring and damaging college properties including the walls, the doors, windows and the furniture etc.
- Students must attend their classes regularly and secure requisite percentage of attendance of lectures delivered before they are sent up for the University Examination. This should be treated as extremely important.
- As per the judgement of the Supreme Court of India, the college strictly adheres to and implements stringent anti-ragging policies.
- Students should strictly adhere to the rules and regulations regarding conduct and discipline of the institution.
- Every student must regularly carry his/her Identity Card (issued by the college office) to the college and will have to show it when asked for by any member of the Teaching and Non-teaching staff of the college.
- Students without Identity Cards will not be allowed to enter the college campus. It is mandatory for the students to show the card in the main gate before entering the college.
- A student who does not attend any class in a particular month, he/she will not be allowed to attend further classes, and his/her name may be struck off from the register.
Find out why students love Kandra Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidhyalaya Schedule your Personal Tour today.
We aim to provide our students with an education that prepares them for lifelong learning and success in a rapidly changing world. To achieve this, we prioritize experiential learning, interdisciplinary inquiry, and the integration of theory and practice. We believe that by engaging in research, internships, community service, and other forms of experiential education, our students will develop the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to make meaningful contributions to society.